I've a half finished
Things you've already done: bold (and I've made it stand out more by changing the colour)
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. started your own blog
2. slept under the stars - ooo lots of times. Last time was probably when we walked the south west coast path
3. played in a band
4. visited Hawaii (this must be American! grin)
5. watched a meteor shower (Big Green Gathering was a good place for this - right time of the year. Sadly BGG is no more).
6. given more to charity than you could afford
7. been to disneyland/world Been to Eurodisney for a day - the week after it opened. My french friend Sophie with whom I was staying was disgusted with me. I took my son who was then 5yrs old - he's 21 now!
8. climbed a mountain (Does Snowdon count? I've also climbed a little mountain in Scotland). 9. held a praying mantis
10. sang a solo
11.bungee jumped (though as I get older I get wussier)
12. visited paris (that's where my aforementioned friend Sophie lives).
13. watched a lightning storm at sea (think so, I sailed to US on the QE2 when I was 16yrs old and i'm sure there was a storm on the way!)
14. taught yourself an art from scratch (calligraphy, watercolour, and lots more)
15. adopted a child
16. had food poisoning (oh yes! many times but memorably, campylobacter on Christmas Day in Ireland and Giardia in Turkey)
17. walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - (no, but I've been up the Eiffel Tower, and also climbed a humungous amount of steps on the Great Wall of China).
18. grown your own vegetables I'm not very good at this - but we usually have courgettes from the garden, and parsley, various salads and herbs.
19. seen the mona lisa in france
20. slept on an overnight train several times - most memorably in China - when I took a three day train ride right across the country, solo.
21. had a pillow fight That's what sisters are for, isn't it?
22. hitch hiked lots of times in the 1970s
23. taken a sick day when you’re not ill must have done at least once, but I usually feel so guilty that I actually get ill! last time was when I was qualifying as a nurse and I hadn't taken any time off - so I took a day off after my exams.
24. built a snow fort (never have enough snow for this)
25. held a lamb - and a baby pig, puppies, kittens, all babies are cute.
26. gone skinny dipping -nothing quite like it.
27. run a marathon I've run a half marathon, so maybe one day I'll do the whole thing.
28. ridden a gondola in venice - yes, surprisingly
29. seen a total eclipse
30. watched a sunrise or sunset - both!
31. hit a home run
32. been on a cruise But I'm going on one THIS AUGUST! I'm going on a knitting cruise with Nancy Bush and Beth Brown-Reinsell around the Baltics and I can't wait! I've also sailed across the Atlantic on the QE2 but I'm not sure that quite counts.
33. seen niagara falls in person it's odd that I haven't because I lived in Wisconsin for two years from when I was 16yrs old.
34.visited the birthplace of my ancestors - well I still live around here - I'm fairly sure they were all welsh/west country celts so here I still am.
35. seen an Amish community
36. taught yourself a new language
37. had enough money to be truly satisfied - is it possible?!
38. seen the leaning tower of pisa in person
39. gone rock climbing - but only beginner's type rock climbing at Chudleigh Rock Centre
40. seen Michael Angelo's David in real life
41. sung karaoke
42. seen old faithful geyser erupt
43. bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant
44. visited Africa - Morocco
45. walked on a beach by moonlight
46. been transported in an ambulance As the health professional - and when my dh broke his ankle falling out of a tree!
47. had your portrait painted - not painted, but I've been drawn.
48. gone deep sea fishing
49. seen the cistene chapel in person
50. been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. gone scuba diving or snorkelling snorkelling only - but I love it.
52. kissed in the rain (probably)
53. played in the mud
54. gone to a drive-in theatre
55. been in a movie
56. visited the great wall of china
57. started a business
58. taken a martial arts class I've done aikido and tai chi briefly
59. visited Russia but I'll be in St Petersberg for a day in September.
60. served at a soup kitchen - I nearly did when I lived in London but didn't. I don't think there are any round here.
61. sold girl guide cookies I ran the local Woodcraft Folk for several years and I was a brownie and girl guide so I'm sure I have done the equivelent many times over.
62. gone whale watching
63. gotten flowers for no reason
64. donated blood - they won't have mine, as I've had Heb B in the past.
65. gone sky-diving Again, I so very nearly did get this organised, but my Uncle Bob let me down
66. visited a nazi concentration camp
67. bounced a cheque I may have done this when I was a poverty stricken student.
68. flown in a helicopter As a child, so young I can't remember!
69. saved a favorite childhood toy There's a fleabitten Bugs Bunny in the attic.
70. visited the Lincoln Memorial (now if I was anglicising this would what would be the equivalent?)
71. eaten caviar
72. pieced a quilt I've put together small patchwork items but never an entire quilt.
73. stood in times square
74. toured the everglades - no, but I've been to the Bitches in a kayak!
75. been fired from a job when I was a teenager I had a job in a chippy with my sister and got sacked a couple days later for having an argument with her.
76. seen the changing of the guard in london
77. broken a bone # collarbone- Falling off a motorcycle!
78. been on a speeding motorcycle I was driving it! I've had a kawasaki 550cc ~ they go quite fast.
79. seen the grand canyon in person - nope, but I've been to the Lake District!
80. published a book
81. visited the vatican
82. bought a brand new car
83. walked in Jerusalem
84. had your picture in the newspaper several times - but the last time was only last week! I was helping out at the Contemporary Craft Show and they put my pic in showing children how to finger knit.
85. read the entire bible
86.visited the White House - but I've seen the houses of Parliament and visited a courtroom.
87. killed and prepared an animal for eating - seperately. I've killed a poorly chicken, and I've prepared a rabbit for a pie. I haven't actually skinned an animal though.
88. had chickenpox (when I was 3 or 4 years old)
89. saved someone’s life not in the dramatic sense, but I've made judgement calls to transfer in, call the doc etc as a midwife.
90. sat on a jury
91. met someone famous my husband once snubbed Joanna Lumley. I've said hullo and swooned at the feet of a couple of musicians once or twice!
92. joined a bookclub I'm in one. Currently reading 'Surviellance' by Jonathan Raban
93. lost a loved one
94. had a baby
95. seen the Alamo in person
96. swum in the great salt lake.
97. been involved in a law suit sort of second hand - I've been involved peripherally where parents have sued the hospital. I also went to my MP once about being sued for money by wandsworth Council. The money was owed to the Council by a nursery where my son attended years before and I was a volunteer on the committee -I got let off.
98. owned a cell phone Is this is mobile?
99. been stung by a bee OH yes, ouch.
Now it's your turn.