Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've been very lucky with swop-bot - or maybe all knitters are just very generous lovely folk.

I say this because my sassy sock yarn arrived today - all the way from Minnesota and it's scrumdiddlyumptious. It's by Lisa Souza and it's the colour of autumn leaves - my favourite - How did you know, Guinifer?


AND look at the lovely presentation and the beautiful note book for recording all the socks I'm knitting. YAY!



The socks I knit with this will be mine, all mine, yes, oh yes. Thank you sooo much.

NOW I hope my parcel to the USA, to Gigi, arrives soon.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Nice socks, Steve (http://goflyingturtle.blogspot.com) has set up a namelians flickr group, there are quite a few of them there, I don't know if you're on flickr but thought you might like to add yours to the pool!

ra said...

ooh that's one lovely skein of yarn. I'm envious!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous sock yarn! You're a lucky ducky!