Saturday, March 17, 2007



and so it begins. I have a spoilee and a spoiler has me. My secret pal sent me a virtual postcard - thanks secret pal! JUMPS UP AND DOWN AND WAVES FRANTICALLY!
What a good idea, thinks me, so MY spoilee gets one too. From here.

I'm having a lot of fun deciding what to send in my first Easter special parcel. We're still waiting for a BUTTON for the side bar.
The picture is from Morocco (2004 paddling holiday) - quite arbitrary - I decided this post wanted brightening up and I took this from my archives.

7 comments:

Terri said...

What a terrific blog!!!! I enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your wonderful pictures.

Kath said...

Here's me thinking that was a photo of the Eden project! Great photo though!

Kath said...

I meant to say that my first priority with my brother was to buy him a kettle and a biscuit jar (full of biscuits I liked of course!)

Twelfthknit said...

Thanks for your sympathy re the cashemere - only a knitter would truly understand the hardhsip ;0)
India

Anonymous said...

Hiya! You're welcome! How are you, and is your Amazon wish list current? Love your knitting skills! That sweater you made for your son(?) is fabulous! I endeavor to gain many more knitting skills so I'll be able to do something like that someday...

Have a wonderful week!
... your Secret Pal ;)

belaybunny said...

I bet you're looking forward to getting spoilt, lucky you. Here's the link to the german sock shop!! http://stores.ebay.de/Wolle-Hartmuth_Kategorie-11-Sockenwolle_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ12QQftidZ2QQtZkm

maylin said...

Just been doing some catching up on your blog. You are very discrete about the secret urgings of your dogs!

I have signed up for SP10 too. I hope it works out well. I am still waiting on SP9 and 'Spin me a Treasure' but am optimistic.